As 2017 opened, the United States took several steps back in the progress toward equality. In response, a group of authors has stepped up to offer positive stories of hope and love. In an effort to help fight and support those groups who are facing even greater challenges, we wrote these stories to offer a small amount of aid.
Stories of hope, resistance, and ultimately triumph fill the pages of this anthology.
All proceeds of the anthology go to The Trevor Project and GLAAD to help fight the effects of the dark times we’re facing.
- Breaking Ties with the Bully by Perci T. Brooks
- Consummation by Tucker McCallahan
- Disrespect of Love by Mandi Ware
- Fighting the Alpha, the Omega Way by Carol Pedroso
- Get Off of My Runway by Shane Morton
- Leo of the Ionian Sea by Maria Siopis
- Red, The Mo Shíorghrá Saga by Victor Alexander
- Small Victories by Helen Dupres
- White Rabbit by Grace R. Duncan